Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nordstrom long leather gloves still sell well


Someone got a very nice pair of Nordstrom long black leather gloves for $76.25, about half of the original retail of $148. Better yet, they're a nice large 8 and even better, brand new and still attached with string. Just a nice basic pair of long black leather gloves - no frills, but very well-made of high-quality, buttery soft leather.


As someone who owns a pair of these gloves, I can vouch for their quality. Although I got mine on eBay slightly used, the leather is buttery soft and has a great aroma. As mine are a size 7.5 and a little tight, I bid on these to see if I could get a pair with a better fit, but was outbid in the last minute.

Kudos once again to eBay seller "junkonsale" for offering another great pair of long black leather gloves! I look forward to seeing and bidding on more offerings from this great glove seller!

Nice modeled photo, too!