Thursday, January 20, 2011

An amazing BCBG MaxAzria black leather scarf



I didn't know they made such things, but once I saw it, I REALLY wanted to win the auction this incredible BCBG MaxAzria black leather scarf. I thought with a bid of around $125, I had a very good chance, especially since the bidding was at $41.00 with 24 hours left in the auction. Not so, as this rare, amazing, beautiful, brand new without tags, scarf sold for a whopping $240.49!

Measuring 16" wide and 73" long, this is a LOT of leather backed by a velvet-like lining. Judging by the leather on the BCBG MaxAzria hobo bag I bought a few years ago, I'm sure this is well-made and buttery soft.

I'd like to ask the seller when this was purchased, because it appears to be past season and I cannot find anything like it anywhere on the Internet. Hopefully, another one will get listed on eBay soon!

If anyone knows where I can get something even remotely like this, please comment! Thanks!