Friday, August 19, 2011

Neiman Marcus genuine leather leggings



eBay leather seller "rocannalea" has recently sold a few pair of Neiman Marcus genuine leather leggings. They were listed with a starting bid of $75.00 and a Buy It Now price of $150.00. I saw two pairs sell, both a size large and both New With Tags, one for $91.00 and the last pair for $153.50 (higher than the original Buy It Now price).

I remember seeing these last season on Neiman Marcus' website and thinking they were some of the nicest, and most reasonably priced, genuine leather leggings I had ever seen. I think the original full retail was close to $300 and they got down to just under $200 at the end of the season. As these were a previous season item and the seller had multiple pairs to sell, I had to wonder if some showed up on Neiman's clearance website lastcall.com.

Of course, great modeling as always by the seller, although I would like to see how they looked tucked into boots (and I've seen the seller model some great boots!). Still, they look great paired with the belted white top and sexy black pumps with metal heels. A great look for a holiday gathering!

It's nice to see some high-quality, genuine leather leggings offered on eBay at a decent price.