Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beautiful Anne Klein vintage Italian dress boots


These Anne Klein vintage Italian leather dress boots were some of the best I've seen in eBay some time. I wanted to bid on them, but the seller ended the auction early and sold them to some lucky person for $69.99. Too bad for the seller, as I was prepared to bid much higher.

Believe it or not, these beautiful boots were new and a size 9, both very appealing to me. Being made in Italy, I'm sure they were well-made and the leather was exquisite. I especially like the clean lines with no seams and the straight stovepipe shaft. I also like the very sexy spiked heels and classic almond toes. These boots would look stunning with a skirt or paired with a sexy trench coat.

These do remind me of similar vintage Lenni, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Sesto Meucci boots I've seen on eBay and owned over the years. Oh well, I can only hope to see a very similar pair on eBay sometime again soon!