Friday, August 17, 2012

A deal on Wild Pair unworn crotch boots for $88





Some lucky buyer got a pair of the Wild Pair black leather crotch-high boots in MINT, UNWORN condition for $76.39 plus $12.29 shipping.

What was interesting is that the seller, Seattle Goodwill, listed these as a size 5. However, upon looking at the seller's photos, I saw that they had misread the size and they were actually a size 8.



Interesting that the seller was Seattle Goodwill, so obviously these showed up as a donation to that store. With the except of a designer pair of Bally black leather knee-high boots I purchased at a thrift store several years ago, I haven't seen any boots worth buying at our local thrift stores. I can't imagine my reaction if I saw any thigh-high boots at a thrift store, especially the holy grail of thigh boots, the Wild Pair black leather crotch-high boots!!!

Of course, my other thought is, "Who buys boots like these and doesn't wear them and then gives them to a thrift store?!"