Saturday, June 7, 2014

Extreme 34" tall black leather boots sell well!

Finally, the last pair of recent boot offerings from seller "securepay.llc..."

I've saved the best for last as these size 11 black leather thigh-high boots sold for an amazing $327!  Although the seller didn't know the brand, these boots featured a full-length zipper and measured a stunning 34" crotch high with 5" stiletto heels.

The sale was even more impressive considering the seller stated that these boots were "very used, but in great shape despite their 8-10 years of winter usage" and that "these boots were only worn in an office environment under a skirt or dress."  I've often wondered what it would be like to wear thigh-high boots under a long skirt or dress, only you knowing how tall they really are!  I can't imagine any of the women I know wearing these boots to work, even if they hid the amazing height under a skirt or dress!  I only wish the seller had modeled them this way, too!