Friday, October 13, 2017

A deal on vintage "Wild Pair" black leather crotch boots

These vintage Wild Pair black leather crotch-high boots made a rare appearance on eBay and sold just over their starting price of $200 for $202.50.  What's appealing about these is that they appear to be in excellent condition, and according to the seller, these are "much sought after" and "an almost unattainable" size 10.  I also like her text, "The leather on these is amazing.  Soft yet thick and the aroma is delicious."

Kudos to the seller for several quality photos, some nice modeling, and for taking full advantage of the 12 photo eBay limit!

Considering the condition and large size, I'd say someone got a deal on these as I've seen them go for around $300-$400.  Kind of makes me wish I'd put in a bid!