Monday, July 28, 2008

Just missed out on a lovely leather trench



I just missed out on a sweet deal on this lovely leather trench coat by Bettina. By the time my computer started up this morning, I received an alert that the auction was ending in less than a minute, and when I opened up the page, their were 28 seconds left in the auction! I entered a bid of $22.07, but it didn't take before the auction ended and this coat sold for $20.50 plus $12.99 s/h. Besides, I already have a surplus of leather trench coats to sell this fall/winter on eBay!

Although I can't quite tell if it's lambskin or not, I really like the clean styling - double-breasted, notched collar, and nicely padded shoulders. Since I didn't win it, I'd like to think that it was maybe too small for me. Although the seller listed it as a size "small," the measurements looked more promising: bust 40", waist 40" and length 48" (not too long and the perfect length for showing off tall boots?).

However, at least it was bought by an eBay trader I really admire, Leatherbill. As Leatherbill has had some very attractive women modeling leather apparel in the past, hopefully we'll get to see this leather trench modeled in the future.