Monday, September 22, 2008

North Beach Leather and knit dress sells for $40!!!



Bummer. I lost out on this classic black North Beach Leather dress by $1.00! Another eBay leather buyer (I checked their purchase history!) got a real deal on this size small dress for $40.07! With the exception of a small scuff over one of the pockets, it appears to be in mint condition.

What really annoys me is the tremendous re-sale potential this dress has on eBay. I just checked my records and I sold this SAME STYLE DRESS in this SAME SIZE last November for $315!!! It would have taken minimal effort to re-list this as I already have several great pictures and am sure I could put my hands on copy from a previous auction.

Yes, someone got an incredible deal on a classic leather dress. Too bad it wasn't me!