Friday, December 17, 2010

Nice modeling and a variety of leather

eBay seller "leather_doll" is back with some fine modeling and what appears to be a new "office" setting.

With the military look so popular this season, I cannot believe this size 10 leather jacket by Genel London only sold for $12.00. Now, I wish I would have bid on it!


However, this North Beach Leather crop jacket (size 7/8) sold for an impressive $78.77. It looks great paired with the leather skirt and spiky OTK boots.


Someone got a deal on this buttery soft Vakko forest green leather blazer (size 8) for only $21.50. Once again, a great look paired with the leather skirt and OTK boots.


This shiny patent jacket (size XL) made by Steilmann Germany sold for an impressive $81.00. I'm more of a purist when it comes to leather (I like mine real, high-quality and buttery soft) but I know the shiny PVC look is appealing to others as well.