Monday, February 22, 2021

Stuart Weitzman "Hilo" boots sell for $125!

Even with pricey $23 shipping, someone got a good deal on these worn Stuart Weitzman "Hilo" black leather thigh-high boots for $125.  These were also a nice large size 40 / US 9.5M.

I originally thought the high shipping had to do with the fact that these came with their original blue Stuart Weitzman box.  However, the listing stated that the box was not included.  Sorry, but I think picturing the box in the listing is misleading if you then state it's not included.  Also, why the $23 shipping then?

Although these boots had some wear, they're about $75 cheaper than I've seen most pairs of this style sell for lately.  For $149, a great way to get into a pair of some of my all-time favorite boots!

However, I am curious why in this first photo does one boot look several inches taller than the other?!