Monday, October 20, 2008

North Beach Leather trench size 9/10 posted


There's an intriguing North Beach Leather trench coat posted on eBay. Intriguing because it's a good size (9/10), although the pictures are too dark to see much detail. It's listed only with a Buy It Now option of $145.00 and the seller doesn't appear to be taking any Best Offers. Not that I need another NBL trench in addition to the four I currently own, but I would be tempted if the seller would lower the price to around $100.00.

Again, the pictures are too dark to really see the style of the coat and what condition it's in. The style looks similar, if not the same, to the women's NBL trenches I own, although the collar looks bigger. Bigger collars can be good, especially if they look sexy when turned up.

Still, if the seller can get $145.00 with such dark pictures, it will be promising for the NBL trenches I plan to list on eBay this season.