Wednesday, June 19, 2013

More great vintage leather pant suits

eBay seller "newlookvintage" recently listed several vintage 1980s leather items and did very well in fetching some nice prices for some unusual leather pieces. This post will focus on leather pant suits!

This racer style black leather suit by Nigel Wearing sold for $127.50.  Although I'm not a fan of the bronze detailing, I really like the belted, elasticized waist and high collar. This size medium outfit is just the right blend of biker chic combined with sleek high-tech lines.




Although I've never been a fan of silver leather, this nice Lillie Rubin pant suit sold for a nice round $100.00.  For as much as the suit itself looks like cruise wear, I really like the style of the jacket, especially the double-breasted styling, padded shoulders and the high collar.  I also like the high-waist styling of the pants.  I'd definitely snap up this piece if it became available in black leather!